you would like your HALL query posted here,
|Looking for information on the
family of David HALL who married Martha PENNINGTON. I do
not know their dates of birth, only that one of their
children was born in 1867. The children were born in
Ohio, and the family has been centered in GuernseyCo, OH.
Their children included:
Contact Kim at: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Looking for info on my
g-grandfather, Tellis J HALL, born Sept 1867, probably in
OH, married Elsie M CUSSINS, born Aug 1873, possibly in
West Milton, OH. Tellis also went by the name of T J and
was a General Auctioneer in West Milton, OH. I don't know
how many children they had, but one was Edith Mary HALL,
born 12/16/1889 West Milton, OH who married Erwin McCall
Contact Pattie at: PBrown2960@aol.com
|Searching for info on the family
of Adaline HALL, bn 3/19/1854 Pulaski, LawrenceCo, PA,
died 5/29/1933 Cedar Rapids, LinnCo, IA, married Isaiah
(Isaac) S LYTLE, bn 1846 PA, died 1898 MahaskaCo, IA.
Adaline was the daughter of Thomas HALL, bn OH, and
Elizabeth ENGLISH, bn 1821 PA.
Contact Steve at: email@example.com
|Joseph "Richard" HALL bn 7/7/1849 (on
tombstone) in LetcherCo, KY, died 1940 JacksonCo, OH.
Joseph was married 4 times in LetcherCo.
Contact Ross at: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Seeking info on James and Mary and their very
considerable family. James Harvey HALL bn 1828
JeffersonCo, OH, died 1899 DoniphanCo, KS, md Mary
MINGUS, bn 1830 WashingtonCo, OH, died 1900 DoniphanCo,
Contact Pat at: email@example.com
|I am looking for several ancestors of my HALL
1. The parents of Henry HALL (my ggfather). Henry was born October 1842 in AL. His date of birth and location is taken from 1900 and 1910 census. Some oral family history said he was born in Ireland, but these two censuses both say he was born in AL and both his parents were born in Ireland. Henry married Ellen SLAYBACK, born 12/21/1859, KY, and died 10/31/1931, Cincinnati, OH.
2. Trying to find date of death for Henry and where he is buried. The last documentation on Henry is 1910 census, Addyston, HamiltonCo, OH.. The 1920 census lists Ellen, his wife, as head of household with son Glenn, age 18, still at home, Cincinnati, HamiltonCo, OH.
3. I am most interested in finding where and when my grandmother, Grace HALL WHITWORTH, died. I cannot document her after her divorce. I am under the impression she died in the 1950's, but may be wrong.
4. The children of Henry and Ellen are:
Contact Joyce at: Franzworth@aol.com
|I am researching the following "Hall"
line. This family appears to have been in GA and NC
before removing to IL.
1) Henry Hall B: bef
1737 D: Aft 1788 WilkesCo, GA
Contact Terrie at TRPIPER@aol.com
|I am searching for any information on
Samantha/Antha/Arethy/Authy/Arithy HALL born 6 Oct 1817
in Ohio or Pennsylvania. Died in 1844 (after 15 Dec) in
Cambria County, PA. Married James LEE of Pittsburgh, PA
had two sons: Merryman H. LEE born 1842 and Samuel A. LEE
born 15 Dec 1844. Any information pertaining to Antha
HALL would be greatly appreciated and I am willing to
Contact Nancy at firstname.lastname@example.org
|John Hall b. abt 1775 NC, married Susan VanVELT
(or Van Pelt) abt. 1803. He died May 1840 Nacogdoches
County, TX. John and Susan had at least twelve children -
Leander, John A. Joshua, Bartlett, Green, Susan, Jackson,
Evaline, James, Marion W., Minerva, and Jabez. Have some
info on the children. John Hall moved from NC to TN and
abt 1836 moved to Texas. Some of his older children
remained in TN. Believe John lived in Bedford Co., TN
before moving to TX.>/p> Would appreciate any
information you might have on the Hall family.
Contact Dorthy Hall at email@example.com
|Looking for information on Leonard HALL, b. 1815
Delaware, Co, NY d. April 30,1866, buried at South
Koshkonong Cemetery, Jefferson Co, WI. Married Lucy
Adeline WILDER Nov. 30, 1845 in Fort Atkinson, Jefferson
They had 5 children:
1. Sara Louisa Hall (b. Nov. 29, 1846; d. Mar. 11, 1891) m. Truman BASSETT
2. Julia A. Hall (b. Aug. 11, 1848; d. Feb, 1925), m. Scott Van Ranselar GRAVES
3. Mary Esther Hall (b. Sept. 18, 1850; d. Jan. 26, 1916) m. Benjamin OSTRANDER
4. Amanda Jane Hall (b. May 8, 1854; d. Feb. 3, 1938) m. 1) James MUZZY; 2) Benjamin CODDING
5. Albert Russell Hall (b. 1856; d. 1937) m. Minnie MURPHY. These are my great-grandparents. The Hall children were all born in Rock Co Wisconsin. Julia, Mary Esther and Albert Russell all moved to Iowa.
Contact Joan at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Joseph HALL, Sr 1784-1850 md Mary MATTHEWS,
1787-1865. Their son was: Isaac HALL bn 1815, PA, died
1875, possibly FayetteCo, PA, md Nancy MORRISON. Their
son was: David Morrison HALL bn 1835, Uniontown,
FayetteCo, PA, died 1910, Wenona, MarshallCo, IL, md
Augusta JONES in 1867, MarshallCo, IL.
Contact Denise Hall Brown at: SamBrown@thegrid.net
|Jesse HALL, from KY (later moved to IN), was the
father of Isaac HALL and possibly was the father of at
least 20 children with 2 wives. Either Jesse or Isaac
HALL married Rebecca FLEETWOOD. Isaac was the father of
James Wesley HALL who md. Martha Ellen ASHLEY from
Harrison, AR, and George Washington HALL who md 2 Sarahs.
Isaac died 1869, James died 1929, Martha died 1926. Isaac
and his sons are all buried in Ava, MO.
Contact PLW2931 at: PLW
Last updated November 8, 1998